The Technology Support Program (TSP) at UC Davis gives campus technologists the opportunity to network with one another and share knowledge. Bimonthly TSP meetings are typically held the second Friday of the months of February, April, June, August, October, and December.
To join TSP, complete this request form. If a technologist leaves the university or moves into a non-technology role, please request removal from the program via this form. Until we automate the TSP process further, we have captured the current member list in this searchable PDF. If you notice any discrepancies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When an IT professional becomes a member of the TSP, they are added to two program email lists - TSP Share and TSP Info. TSP-share is the distribution list that is open to all members of the TSP community. It is commonly used as a channel for IT professionals to discuss topics that effect the campus as a whole, or ask for assistance after local resources have been exhausted. TSP-info is a one-way distribution list used by IET to bring information to the attention of the TSP community. It is used when important information must be passed to all IT professionals on campus. You can access TSP Info message archives at this page in Sympa.
This is a collection of tools that campus IT uses on a regular basis. If you have suggestions for additions or changes to the tool list, please contact email@example.com.
- Exchange Admin Center - On-prem
- Exchange Admin Center - Office365
- Sympa (email lists)
- uConnect Active Directory Tools
- Application Vulnerability Scanner - Appscan
- Computer & Network Security Report
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
- Sysadmin Resources
Learning and Research
- Gartner Research
- Assistive Technology
- Employee Account Cancellation
- Individual Account Cancellation
- IET Account Proxy Registration
- Passphrase Change Token Request
- Manage Departmental Accounts
- Manage Individual Computing Accounts
- Firewall Request (Campus Data Center)
- Virtual Machine (VM) Request
- ServiceNow Management Tools
- Consensual Computing Account Access