The administrative arm of IET keeps the business, customer service, finance, and operational needs of IET in running order.
Business Operations Unit
The BOU runs the day-to-day business of IET. This includes everything from receiving large scale inventory to paying the phone bill. The Budget and Finance group provides fiscal accountability and tracks every dollar.
Client Success focuses on IET's customers with the aim to understand campus needs, deliver the services required, and communicate the value of campus technology. Client Success includes responsibility for:
- Network Service Center
- Computer Lab Management
- IT Professional Services (Desktop Services)
- IT Express
- Service Management Office
- Communications & Marketing
- Business Relationship Management
- Software License Coordination
People are IET’s most valuable resource and IET supports a positive and empowering work environment for everyone. Here is how IET’s HR team contributes:
- Recruiting the right candidates
- Compensation and classification assistance
- Employee and labor relations
- Organizational development
Project Management Office
Keeping IT projects on schedule and on budget is vital. The PMO’s team of professionals works with customers to understand their business needs, then strategize, plan, analyze, and bring the project to fruition.