Here are the updates, as of noon May 27, on events and developments related to the continuing outage of SmartSite:
- As they have throughout the week, Undergraduate Education and Information & Educational Technology will send an email update with more information to faculty, students and staff late this afternoon.
- Grade data will be available to faculty today.
- If you need help with questions or problems related to the SmartSite outage over the weekend, IET will be monitoring messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, May 28 to Monday, May 30. IT Express will open again on Tuesday, May 31 with extended hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- All IT Knowledge Base articles with information about working with the SmartSite outage are now available via this link.
- IT employees will continue working on recovery efforts through the holiday weekend, and the campus will post updates to TechNews and/or send emails to the campus as needed. Major status updates will also be posted to status.ucdavis.edu.
Information and Educational Technology continues to thank faculty, students and staff for their patience, understanding, suggestions and cooperation as the campus works on recovering from the SmartSite outage. For previous daily updates on the outage, please see articles posted at TechNews.
For assistance, or if you have questions, please contact the IT Express Service Desk at 530-754-HELP (4357) or email@example.com (this email address should be used for SmartSite-related outages only).