- IT Services Committee
Who: The IT Services Committee is a forum for all UC Davis IT staff to share and learn the wide variety of IT services available to the campus, and within individual units. Its purpose is to foster collaboration across units and informs the CIO on new services and changes to existing services.When: 4th Tuesday of every month at 10 a.m.Where: Kemper 1003
- IT Security Committee
Who: Open to UC Davis IT professionals
When: 1st Tuesday of every month at 10 a.m.
Where: Kemper 1003
Contact: John Kralik for more information
- Deans' Technology Council
- Who: Deans' Technology Council members
When: Last Thursday of the month, 2 - 3:30 p.m.
Where: Various locations
Contact: Visit this webpage for more information about the Council
- Academic Senate Committee on Information Technology
- What: Information Technology advises the Vice Provost and the Davis Division on all policies and practices of information technology and telecommunications.
Who: Members of the Academic Senate Committee on Information Technology
Contact: Visit this webpage for more information about the Committee
- CIO Strategic Advisory Council
- Who: The CIO Council is a multi-disciplinary group of stakeholders—including representatives of academic, research, administrative and student perspectives—to advise me and other campus decision makers regarding IT strategy, investments, and services for the benefit of the campus.
Contact: Mark Thonen for more information
- uConnect Administrators
- Who: uConnect Administrators
When: 3rd Thursday of every month - 9:30-10:30 AM
Where: Join Skype Meeting (Trouble joining? Try Skype Web App)
Join by phone: US/Davis : +1 (530) 754-3825 (North America)/Conference ID: 106794
Contact: Tom Pomroy for more information
- Technology Support Program
- Who: The Technology Support Program (TSP) at UC Davis gives campus technologists the opportunity to network with one another, share knowledge and experience, and make announcements about new developments, etc.
When: Bimonthly TSP meetings are typically held the second Friday of the months of February, April, June, August, October, and December
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- ServiceNow User’s Group (SNUG)
- Who: ServiceNow users at UC Davis
When: Usually the last Friday of every month
Where: 260 Cousteau, IET's suite
Contact: ITSM for more information
- Application Developer's SIG
- Who: If you write code for UC Davis full-time, part-time, on-contract, or even as an unofficial part of your job, please join this SIG.
When: 2nd Tuesday of every month at 11 a.m.
Where: 2005 PES
Contact: See developers.ucdavis.edu for more information
- Drupal Co-working Meetup
- Who: Bring your laptop, a lunch, and come work on your Drupal (SiteFarm) website along with others from around the campus. Get your questions answered and meet other people at UC Davis doing the same work you are.
When: Meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at 11:30 a.m.
Where: UC Davis Shields Library, room 205
Contact: Visit the SiteFarm page in the IT Catalog for more information