Several areas of Information and Educational Technology will adjust their hours in late March to accommodate the end of winter quarter, the campus closure days, and the Cesar Chavez holiday.
The IT Express Computing Services Help Desk, normally closed on weekends, will:
- Stay open Saturday, March 20, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.--mostly to assist faculty who might need help filing their winter quarter grades, but people can call for any reason related to campus technology.
- Open for its usual hours Monday and Tuesday, March 22 and 23, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Close from Wednesday, March 24 through Friday, March 26.
IT Express' regular hours of Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., will resume on Monday, March 29. Call (530) 754-HELP (4357) for assistance.
The computer rooms' schedule:
- Sunday, March 21, closed.
- Monday and Tuesday, March 22-23, closed except for the rooms in Meyer and Shields, which will open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- March 24-28, closed.
The computer rooms will resume their usual schedule on Monday, March 29.
The AV Engineering unit in IET-Academic and Technology Services, usually open on weekdays only, will monitor the classroom hotline (752-3333) on Saturday, March 20, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to support faculty with technical equipment needs in general assignment classrooms.
And, the SmartSite team will be on call as needed.
Read more about IET services at its home page.